Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Personalised Handmade Wedding Cake Toppers Bride And Groom +

Professionally Hand-Crafted Cake Toppers. Welcome to my Gumtree listing for your very own uniquely hand-crafted wedding cake topper. This listing is for a Bride & Groom/ Civil Partnership Cake Toppers + Personalised Mirror base. ABOUT MY TOPPERS All toppers are made from polymer clay which is baked to make them solid and NOT edible. If looked after these toppers will last a lifetime and be displayed proudly as a keepsake from your special day. All my toppers are made completely to your description. You get to decide details like eye colour, hair style & colour, outfits and for a small additional charge extra items. FACTS AND INFO Your cake toppers stand approx 4-5 inches tall. This is approx as no moulds are used so it is made completely from scratch. The material I use is called polymer clay and is NON TOXIC. It will happily sit on your cake. Although please do not be tempted to eat it, no matter how tasty it looks. :) On purchase please leave me your email address and i will send you a sort description form. This will help me create your toppers. I will also need photos of certain items e.g wedding dress, hair style etc, or a very good description. Thankyou so much for looking and i hope you enjoyed viewing my toppers. I love making each and every one. Please feel free to ask any questions. I am happy to work with you on designing something special that you can keep forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular